Isle Of Sheppey Sailing Club
The Isle Of Sheppey in Kent is a superb sailing environment less than an hour from London, boasting some of the finest sailing waters in the UK.
The sailing club is situated at Sheerness on the island's north coast, with direct access at all states of tide to an Olympic quality sailing area.
As one of the oldest sailing clubs in the UK, our aim is to encourage, promote and facilitate amateur dinghy sailing with membership open to all.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we're entirely supported by members' subscriptions and their voluntary assistance which helps keep fees low.
May we offer you:
The best sailing waters in the South East:
* Extensive sheltered waters
* Launching at all states of tide
* Sea, river & estuary sailing
* A Blue Flag beach
* Olympic courses in all wind directions
* Remarkably flat sea-state
* Unrivalled cruising potential
* Perfect for performance boats
* Purpose-built facilities
* An RYA Training Centre
* Europe's longest dinghy race
* Racing from April to November
* Easy and free car parking
* Very reasonable membership fees